Fenerbahce to Submit Second Leao Bid Soon

Tuna Başkan
Tuna Başkan
calendar_month August 1, 2026

The Rafael Leao transfer saga has taken a fresh turn. Italian journalist Daniele Longo reports that Fenerbahce have told AC Milan's management, through intermediaries, that a second offer for the Portuguese winger will be submitted in the coming hours. The Turkish club's opening bid last week, worth €40 million plus bonuses, was deemed insufficient by Milan, who are holding out for around €50 million.

Fenerbahce's football director, Cihan Kamer, travelled to Italy last week for face-to-face talks with Milan officials, though the gap between the two sides was not bridged. Following the meeting, Kamer flew to Poland for Fenerbahce's Champions League qualifying fixture. Leao himself has not turned down Fenerbahce, but has said he wants to see whether other offers materialise before making a decision.

Galatasaray remain in the mix for the Portuguese star as well, reportedly having reached an agreement in principle with the player, though they have yet to convince Milan on the transfer fee. Still, the latest reports out of Italy suggest Fenerbahce are not giving up and plan to return to the table with an improved bid. Leao's contract with Milan runs until 2028, and the club is only willing to consider a permanent sale.

Source: Foot Mercato
Image: Habergo

Tuna Başkan
Written By

Tuna Başkan

Marmara Üniversitesi İşletme bölümü öğrencisiyim. Victorum News bünyesinde küresel spor medyası, güncel gündem ve SEO odaklı içerikleri yöneten bir haber yazarıyım. Önceliğim, okura en hızlı şekilde ve daima teyit edilmiş haber ulaştırmaktır. İşletme eğitimimden gelen bakış açımı dijital habercilikle birleştirerek, ürettiğim her içeriğe hız ve güvenilirliği bir arada kazandırmayı hedefliyorum.

share Share

Discuss this in Forum

Join the conversation with thousands of sports fans. Share your opinion, predict the results, and earn reputation points!

GO TO FORUM

forum Comments (0)

chat_bubble

No results found